Bids are invited for the tender to supply engine oils and lubricants to TAZARA, open till 29th May 2020.
Bids are invited for the tender to supply gas oil to TAZARA, open till 29th May 2020.
Invitations for bidding are open in respect of Plot 305, situated in the TAZARA Area, Dar es Salaam. Closing date is 29th May 2020.
Tenders are open for qualified consultanting firms to submit proposals for the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) for TAZARA.
Tenders have oppened for interested bidders who wish to partner with TAZARA in the managing of the quarry at Mununga, in Mpika, Zambia. Closing date is 16th January 2018.
We have opened the following five tenders for which we are inviting bids.
Click the links below to download the PDF adverts.
- Supply and installation of a Medium Frequency Electrical Induction Furnace and a Resistance Electrical Heat Treatment Furnace and training of operators (Re-advertisement)
- Supply of materials and construction of Local Area Network
- Supply of Lubricants
- Supply of Traction Motors plus training
- Supply of a Dump Truck, Excavator, Drill Rig for Kongolo Quarry plus training
Details are available in the Daily News (Tanzania) and the Times of Zambia of 24th July and 7th August 2017, respectively. The closing date is 18th August 2017.
The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has budgeted funds for the development of the Tanzania-Zambia Railway Authority for the financial year 2017/2018 and it is intended that part of the proceeds be used to cover the following:
- Procurement of a New Dumper Truck, with capacity of 30 Tons, for Kongoro Quarry - June, 2018,
- Procurement of an Excavator for Kongoro Quarry - June, 2018
- Procurement of a Drill Rig for Kongoro Quarry - June, 2018
- Procurement of 42 New Traction Motors for 7 Locomotives - June, 2018
The Managing Director is now issuing a General Procurement Notice (GPN) Package 001 in accordance with the TAZARA Procurement & Supplies Manual of November, 2011, Chapter 4.1.3 for the purpose of informing the potential Suppliers.
The Schedule of procurement over the Financial Year 2017/2018 is as contained in this link (click here) for the General Procurement Notice.